- Excessive talking in chat and/or repeating lines consecutively is punishable.
- People can read what you say, so there's no need to repeat it over nine thousand times.
- This includes but is not limited to using over 3 lines of chat at a time, or repeating your chat more often than 30 seconds AFTER it's left your screen.
- Do not spam skills or spells (heals and buffs aside) in town - it may cause lag to other players.
- This includes and is not limited to dueling in the middle of town.
- Do not disturb others on Fields and in Dungeons.
- By constant following
- Monster luring into crowd or solo player
- Use the @noks if you are farming.
- Player only reseves 1 Monster, which @noks will protect.
- If you aggro many monster and other ppl kill them, it's ALLOWED, because we only have 1 Monster per Player policy.
- MvPs are free for all, NOKS doesn't apply, any competition or rude play to win over MvP is allowed.
- Kindly respect and be courteous to the Limit Staffs, most of the staff members are Limit fans without any pay.
- Do not beg for any items, zeny, events, or to have commands used on you.
- Try not to bother the GMs unless you are absolutely sure you cannot solve your problem on your own.
- You may at any time report a Limit Staff for abuse of power, or violating our server rules to Lai. (Make sure you have solid proof.)
- Do not ask Limit Staffs for "special help", or recover your own mistakes.
- Do not ask Limit Staffs to compensate for any reasons, unless it's a public compensation for all.
|Offensive Language / Excessive Swearing
- Constant and or repetitive swearing is not allowed.
- There are children who plays in our server.
- The use of racial slurs will not be tolerated.
- No matter what ethnicity you may be, or how the person you are talking to doesn't mind it, some people can and most likely will be offended in some way.
- If you want to talk to your friend using that sort of language, take it off of Limit Ragnarok, example use PM's or discord.
- Insulting via public chat, or private messages is not allowed. Depending on the severity, punishment can be given without a warning.
- Publicly defaming someone's name by saying "Beware of ____, they are a scammer!".
- If you have conclusive evidence, make a report on forums. T
- This is considered harassment and will not be tolerated.
- Unless it is severe harassment, use /ex or right click the player and hit "Reject Whispering" to block them first.
- If you block a person, and that person (or associate) continue to harass you through RODEX, or on a new character, that will not be tolerated.
- Begging for items/zeny/levels/etc, any form of begging is considered harassment and is not allowed.
- Do not enter or participate in WOE (or any GvG Event) in which you do not have an emblem or your emblem is, for majority, invisible.
- Do not intentionally obstruct another guilds warps by putting warp portals to other areas.
- Also, blocking castle entrance portals, with skills, items or chat boxes (i.e. warp portal, ice wall, etc), is just outright wrong.
- As a proper WoE guild you must have a guild emblem.
- Copying another guild's emblem, or using no emblem at all to gain any sort of advantage will not be tolerated.
- In relation to WoE, as stated below, the use of no emblem, or a transparent emblem is not allowed. A highly transparent emblem, even if it not completely invisible, can still be grounds for punishment under this rule.
- As well, the emblem must be discernible as an emblem. If your name was "Player" and your emblem was using the ingame font to spell out the word "I am" so that when people see your character it would look like your name was "I am Player", that is not discernible as an emblem. Your emblem must be clearly represented as it should be.
- Do pretend to be another player by any means, trying to mimic, getting close to friends or use similar chatacter names.